Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

A Better You in 2024

 Many of you will buy a devotional book for 2024. I think that's great! However, you don't have to do that.  

I have written a devotional for every day for 2024. These will appear on this blog each day at 12:00 AM starting January 1, 2024. (I actually don't know where it will be 12:00 AM, I just set it up for 12:00 AM. I hope it's Eastern Time!)

There devotions are short. They are dated. They are not theological treatises. They haven't been edited. (You will not doubt find grammar errors.) These are the words I prayed God would give me as I wrote them.

Why would I do this?

I believe that a daily time with God will change our lives more completely than any other practice. I believe it will encourage us to pray, speak about our relationship with the Lord more often and give us perspective as we encounter every daily pressure. I believe people have to start somewhere when having a daily time with God. I just want to give people an easy place to start.

I do not think I am the answer to humanity's search for God. I do not believe I will make a difference without God. I believe God makes the difference.

If you would like, follow this blog so that you will get a devotion every day. If not, check it out. It may not be what you need. I hope it is what some need.

If you have a chance, make a comment. Please remember that a blog makes you vulnerable. I can be hurt too. None of these devotions are intended to hurt anyone. (By the way, I already know that I am not a great writer.)

I pray that God works in your life in 2024. I pray that He continues to complete you. I pray that you catch the need to make disciples.

God bless you!

Prentis

No comments: